Tax Return Service

In order to help those international students and new immigrants who are not so familiar with the Canada Tax Return system, York Immigration offers you personal Tax Return Service.

According to the personal tax interview, we will be able to understand your tax situation and give you a general idea on the range about how much you might be able to get back from Canada Revenue Agency. We would also prepare all the forms for you to either filling online or send you the paper documents.

We recommend everyone to file for tax return before the end of April. Social Insurance Number (SIN) or Individual Tax Number is must for those who want to file for tax return. Please bring it with you when you attend the appointment.

Any questions regarding immigration, working or studying issues in Canada and Visa application to other countries, please contact us directly at 1-888-888-5518.